A new year, a new beginning, all starts this night. I have some goals for the New Year.
1. Early to bed & early to rise, (For those who know me this is a challenge.)
2. Workout regularly, I feel the motivation stirring. (Thanks for the Wii and Wii Fit, mom and dad.)
3. Eat LESS Sweets. (Eating LESS may work better, eating no sweets never works for long. I expect success this year!!!)
4. Go to the temple weekly.
5. Read my scriptures daily.
6. Study hard and get good grades. (I need to stick to my schedule and not procrastinate.)
7. Make it to my ward on Sunday... at 9AM. I am going to have to now that my grandma's ward is going to 9am too.
8. Be a better scout leader. (For those who don't know I am the Wolf den mother.)