A new year, a new beginning, all starts this night. I have some goals for the New Year.
1. Early to bed & early to rise, (For those who know me this is a challenge.)
2. Workout regularly, I feel the motivation stirring. (Thanks for the Wii and Wii Fit, mom and dad.)
3. Eat LESS Sweets. (Eating LESS may work better, eating no sweets never works for long. I expect success this year!!!)
4. Go to the temple weekly.
5. Read my scriptures daily.
6. Study hard and get good grades. (I need to stick to my schedule and not procrastinate.)
7. Make it to my ward on Sunday... at 9AM. I am going to have to now that my grandma's ward is going to 9am too.
8. Be a better scout leader. (For those who don't know I am the Wolf den mother.)
Saturday, December 18, 2010
There are lots of fun new changes going on. My older brother is awaiting the arrival of their fifth child. My youngest brother, soon to be father of three, has a baby girl on the way…. or Pink as he calls her. My cousin is also having her third child. It is baby mania in my family – Such a joyful time with so many angels coming to our family.
Ryan & Kara called and left me a message that said “PINK, giggle, giggle, click.” I thought that was the cutest way to tell me that it’s a girl. She will be my second niece. I love my 7 nephews dearly and would welcome many more little boys. However I can't help but be super excited for another girl. Brielle won't be the only girl anymore. I am so excited to shop for girl stuff. Maybe there will be more girls to come... Waiting to hear from CJ & LeNell and hoping to hear from Scott & Denisse, hehe. Girls Girls we need more Girls!!!
School is going to be starting soon for me. I am nervous and excited, all at the same time.
I am spending a lot of time on EverQuest and with my new friend Paul A.K.A. Ominnus. Between my mom, Paul and I we can handle almost anything in game.
I decided to do the twelve days of Christmas for Paul. It was a ton of fun. Andra helped me come up with some of the ideas. Thank you very much Andra! Some of the items I bought and others I made. The best part is when he opens the presents and then sends me a picture of him eating or wearing the gift. He is a very special friend and I am glad to have him in my life.
I only have a few more items to get for Christmas. I did most of my shopping online. There were some great deals on black Friday along with free shipping. Items sure went fast by early afternoon they were out of stock on many items. I hope you all have a great time giving this season. I know I am ;)